Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 208: New Birthday Goal!

Today was a very busy, but great day! Started off early at Odyssey getting the new room ready for the new school year! Lots still to do...but lots got done too. I will post pictures of the finished project! After decorating a couple friends and myself headed to this Indian restuarant on 280. Since I have been a vegetarian Indian food is something I have discovered and I LOVE IT! Yum Yum!
After the food had settled some I headed to the gym...tonights agenda...cardio only. So I jumped on the ARC trainer...I am so happy that I stepped out of my comfort zone one day and got on that piece of equipment! It is my favorite cardio machene at the time. I had lots of time to think while I was on there...and I came up with a new mini goal...drum roll please. My birthday is September 13...not too far away...5 weeks to be exact! I would like to loose 15 lbs by my birthday...3 pounds a week. To do that I am going to have to cut out some things that I have let back into my diet, things that I have been wanting to try and stop eating but for whatever reason haven't had the "will power" to stop. So no more refined sugars!!!! I love candy and cake and ice cream...in moderation they are ok...MODERATION!!! Even though I am loosing weight and eating soooo much healther than I used to I still consume more sugar than I should. So I am going to try to go cold turkey with the refined sugar. (on my birthday I willpartake of a GIANT piece of cake!!!) I have to think of a good reward if I met my goal...maybe the cake...but I don't feel as if that is a reward since it is my birthday and I am trying not to reward myself with food...so if you have any ideas of a good reward please comment...that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment